Fish Oil Blend vs Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The fish oil blend that I was taking is 100% wild Alaskan Salmon oil. EPA 180 : DHA 120. Works well but found I developed indigestion / gas. Krill oil, I'm taking one / day, works as well as fish oil blend with considerable reduction of indigestion / gas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this priduct I use in place of fishoil capsules, there has been no aftertast, and that is super important as I'm on a chemo medication and suffer nausia 3-4 days a week

REAL Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The benefits of fish oil without the fishy taste or smell.

Better than fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just recently started with krill oil, but I'm more confident in it's purity and freshness than ordinary fish oil. Doctor's best seems to very good and it's reasonably priced.

Krill vs Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does have a smell in the bottle but when I take the capsule I don't taste anything and I don't have any lingering effects from belching either. Krill is better for us rather than fish oil because the krill oil comes from crustaceans not fatty fish and typically contains more EPA. I do notice a difference from taking fish oil versus real krill.

Next Best Thing to Ocean Fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I love ocean fish and find the benefits noticeable, it is not something I eat every day. Doctor's Best Real Krill provides all the pluses with none of the negatives of fish oil capsules. The vanilla fragrance seems an unusual choice for a masking agent, but it's not unpleasant. I skipped my one-a-day routine for a couple of days, and required several days to regain my morning mobility. Thanks for an excellent product.

Seems like it's doing its job

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 is vital for depression and many other brain functions. This seems to be working without any issues at taking 3 grams- fish oil gave me indigestion but this one doesn't and supposedly absorbs better than fish oil.

very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

will buy again when it runs out

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

acceptable

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must be working.. I have had bypass surgery 8 years ago..My heart doctor says my heart is doing very good.

1 2 3