THIS IS TIME RELEASE NIACIN!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does not say so clearly on the bottle- but this is time released niacin which could cause LIVER DAMAGE!!!! I prefer to take the regular fast-acting niacin which does not have those side effects!!!!

Flush-free?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm switching to another brand, because this sometimes gives me a flush that itches and looks like hives (for about half an hour).

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this without food and so I do feel a slight flush which feels good to me.

A must have for those with anxiety challenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good vitamin, although on the packaging state that it is flush-free, I can still feel the flushing of my skin. But other than that it is good to have everyday.

No flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice to take B6 without going red in the process.

A basic niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is just a basic niacin. The tablets are reasonably small, which is nice.

Don't chew!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but I chewed it up and got some unpleasant flush... Recommend eating whole.

No Flushing here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No flushing here, seems fine. However time will tell as to if its making any difference. No side effects. All OK.

Definitely a "flush"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took me a while to work out that the rapid onset, short duration, blotchy pink/red, raised, prickly rash across my face, neck, shoulders and upper arms was from the Niacin. It only lasts about 1/2 hour but is a little uncomfortable and doesn't look too attractive. When I don't take the Niacin for a while, there is no flushing. Withing days of recommencing, these random rashes reappear at will though not every day.

This does flush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This isn't flush free - I get a definite flush from it, sometimes quite pronounced.

1 2