Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really wasn't expecting such noticable results. My life has gotten much more hectic over the past couple of years and I have experienced a drop in energy. Several days after I began using this, I was very surprised at how much better I felt. I know it sounds like a corny commercial, but it literally added a new spring to my step, and it took effect so quickly!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I must say that I am impressed by this product.I am 66 and it has given me that burst of energy that has been missing for a while.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seems to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for endurance. I mountain bike and I really notice my increased stamina when taking Cordyceps.

greattt product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have reviewed this product earlier but that time i just had started taking it now after 4 months i would like to mention that this product increased my stamina and endurance when doing any effort like sports or running..It significantly helped with my asthma,and my breathing and now i reordered the cordyceps plus hoping it has some added effects to this one...very happy with it

didn't notice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't notice anything, + they smell moldy, and not in the way these mushrooms are suppose to smell, i've studied herbs for over 20 years, and real Cordyceps has a kind of a chocolate smell to it.

Great price, great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually bother to reveiw products, but this one in outstanding. Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps rates up there with the best cordyceps available. There's another brand that is also excellent, but it runs $20 a bottle -- Doctor's best is equal to that other brand at less than half the price. You can expect a good deal more energy, and much better oxygen utilization. It tends to slow your heart rate. Sherpas use this to help them climb Everest without oxygen. I use it to improve my cardio workouts.

Great Product for a Variety of Uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After shopping around, I found that iHerb offers this Doctor's Best product at a reasonable price. Taken on a daily basis, as directed, it has given me the extra stamina I need to get through the day, as well as for other uses as indicated on the label.

Can't feel the effects

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking wild cordyceps extract for a while, but decided to give this a try as it's much more economical (this is like a quarter of the price). Sadly, it doesn't have the same 'oomph' as wild cordyceps.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous product! I am using it for the treatment of an autoimmune disease, as well as for cardiac support and blood-thinning properties. It works well with a few other supplements like garlic and flax oil capsules. Priced well too, by comparison!