The best CoQ10 for ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried A LOT of CoQ10's over the years, and like another reviewer mentioned, VESIsorb provided me with the greatest boost in energy and stamina. I take 2 to 3 per day, and people comment on how indefatigable I am! And don't be fooled by the small amount of Omega 3's this product contains -- they're also delivered via the VESIsorb system, so you're absorbing so much more of them. (As a side note, my HDL and and triglycerides improved dramatically when I started taking this plus one tablet per day of Vectomega. Prior to that, I was taking high-dose conventional fish oil, which bothered by stomach and didn't yield anywhere near the results on my lipid panel). On the other hand, if you're looking for CoQ10 more to support blood pressure reduction than energy, I would suggest looking into Genceutic Naturals 24Hr Nano CoQ10, also carried by iHerb.

worth the extra cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I've felt an energy boost from CoQ10 - including ubiquinol - which suggests that the delivery system really does make a difference. And I guess if you see these as providing both your CoQ10 & your omega 3 they're not so expensive after all.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I'm still not sure if it is just coincidence, but the pains in my legs I've been suffering with for about a year disappeared within days of starting these capsules. I wasn't taking them for that. Only got them because I read these two things are good for you in a general sort of way. I have stopped and started them again with the same result. I don't know the origin of the pain but it seems to respond to these pills.

Most potent I've taken, and I've been taking q10 for 10 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very potent! It actually scared me a bit the first time I took it, but then I realized that I was simply over-reacting. It's the best Q10 if any I've tried.

They work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to get pains in my legs but just one a day and I never feel pain!

VESIsorb CoQ10 plus Omega -3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have only used less than 1 month. I sense a slight improvement in my leg aches when walking stairs. These are minor aches but I like everything to run perfectly! Will report back in another 6 weeks! Oh, am also taking 100 mg of Ubiquinol besides. Given 5 stars based on what it should do!

CoQ10 with bang for your $

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well priced CoQ10 with VESISORB which research has shown makes the CoQ10 alot more potent due to increased uptake. Metagenics use the same VESISORB technology.Good for firing up the mitochondria of your cells. I use to increase stamina since I have CFS

Good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told years ago I need this CoQ10 and I believe its a good brain food. I have good memory so it much be working.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for my heart, skin, mind and keeps me energized. Excellent IHerb service, the best we've experienced.

The most energizing version of CoQ10

Posted by danarm on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken many variants of CoQ10 from many brands, including Ubiquinol with PQQ (Jarrow) and Ubiquinol with Shilajit and PQQ (Life Extension Foundation). They have all been beneficial, but this brand has proven to be the most energizing. It turns out that in fact Ubiquinone (and not Ubiquinol) is the one that aids in energy production (the ETC - electron transport chain). The body ultimately turns about 95% of the Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol, anyway. So, no need to buy the expensive Ubiquinol variant. The difference between VESIsorb CoQ10 plus Omega-3, compared to other brands, is the Vesisorb absorbtion system, which improves bioavailability. I am not sure what it does, but I have tried other brands which use Vesisorb, and had a similar, highly energizing effect. I hope this will never disappear from iHerb - that's why I'm stocking up.

1 2