Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Vitamin D3, 50 mcg (2,000 IU), 180 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

if you are looking for vitamin d3 only, this one is perfect since it has only this component in the ingredients. The size is amazing, so small, and the dosage is up to you, each capsule has 2000ui but if you need more you can just take more unities. Super beneficial for Europeans in the winter, since the days are very dark and it’s almost impossible to absorb the enough vitamin d from the sun. It will help you in immunity, vitamin d deficiency, acne and energy!

ef09351d-ed4b-4f32-ac6c-f195da1561d6
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

8c149029-efb7-48ed-8175-f67b6697cc65
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Good product! Vitamin D is very important for health and affects immunity takes part in metabolism. It helps for the formation of bone cells, the work of immune cells, conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, the functioning of skeletal muscles and heart muscle. It is better to take vitamin D with Vitamin K2 MK7 which gives better absorption. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Excellent product and give satisfaction with good result.

b1b9a52f-70e9-45e8-bbf2-8b9000b26746
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I initially took this dosis for 3 months when i suffered from painful thumb on the joint which was just before the pandemic. it really did well coz my D3 improved by 100% from 17 to 34. But now I take regularly the 5000iu dosis. Let me know if you experience good results as well. Thanks

44624934-be2d-49a2-a3af-38e172877d3b
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Ordered 2000 IU version this time to balance the intake with 5000 IU ones, cos not sure which dosage to take. Vitamin D3 is good for boosting immunity during Covid times. I take Vitamin D3 with Calcium, magnesium, and Zinc tablet. Delivery is a bit longer this time, 1 week from Yuen Long , Hong Kong to Singapore.

1e1c4e38-1016-4cab-9514-12ec63f5ca0e
Posted on May 28, 2022

The whole family took this medication, during Covid and later, as a prophylactic. I was recommended to take it by a nutritionist, after examination, the tests showed insufficiency of vitamin D. This vitamin is important for metabolism. I recommend it! I also gave it to my daughter (12 years old), but only after consulting her doctor about the dosage.

Posted on May 24, 2022

No need to question about the quality and the ingredient of this product. The size of the softgel is little, easy to swallow. My dosage is one softgel daily. They really gave good effects on me. It support my bones, teeth and immunity. Don't have much time to do the sun bathing ? Here's your answer

Posted on May 19, 2022

As I live in a southern town we’re we see the sun not many days a year, is fundamental to have a D3 intake, as it’s deficiency can cause depression. Also is key for immunity specially these days with strong virus going around everywhere. The gel pills are easy to swallow and absorbed , without feeling any taste. Dr best has good quality products I can trust.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Let’s face it - we don’t go outside as much as we should. Sunlight is the best ‘source’ of Vitamin D. Period. For those of us (which is most of us) that may not get as much consistent sunlight, a vitamin D supplement can help! I chose this specific product for two primary reasons: 1) it contains olive oil (instead of a lesser quality oil which most have!) and 2) for the price, can’t be beat. I don’t need a huge dose of vitamin D - 2000iu is sufficient. Those with more severe deficiencies may need more, but please check with your doc before taking a high dose in a regular basis. Vitamin D is fat soluble - I recommend taking it with a healthy fat (like an avocado). Enjoy!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I am on my second bottle of 2000iu of Doctor's Best. I have been low in vitamin d off and on for years. I don't feel I get enough from the sun alone. My doctor feels 2000iu to be a good dose to help improve my absorption. This is the only brand I seem to tolerate well so I plan to keep taking it. I have tried a few other brands but feel Doctor's Best to a be a high quality product.