MADE IN CHINA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who is concerned about what they out in their body should not buy this or and of the other Dogswell products. My dogs need food just as healthy as I would eat. I will not intentionally buy anything made in China, especially food. Check labels before you buy. I didn't, so now I have to throw this away and buy an American made product. You have no idea what else is in this or any Chinese made product.

Happy Dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 15 y/o dog loves the treats!!!! and, believe it or not, I see improvement in his movements within 5 days! The dog is happy, and I am too! Inbal

My Dog's Hips Are Happier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog enjoys the taste and I can see the benefits working on him. Highly recommend it.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My lovely dog loves it!!!

Dogs liked this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dogs loved it, as soon as I opened the package, they just went crazy, started to jump and ask for more. For that they are willing to do all that they know and dance on his hind legs and spinning around its axis and wagging tail.

Best doggie treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog is quite picky with his treats but he loves this one. He is 15 years old and has been eating this treat for many years. This treat is somewhat expensive in our local pet store but iHerb made it more affordable.