Wonderful Soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love the Dr. Bronner's soaps. The tea tree is very strong so make sure that is what you are after!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Those of you who have haven't tried Bronner's soaps should know, these are very powerful soaps that rinse super clean very quickly. They are actually too harsh for skin, they strip oils too well. I bought this to try doing full loads of laundry with it. This type of soap is very strong and you really only need half or less of the amount of regular detergent you would use. Seems to work fine, but for laundry purposes it can get expensive, maybe buy by the gallon. Gets cloudy when diluted but I don't think that affects its functionality. For liquid hand soap you can dilute it 1/10, but the consistency will be like water.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Hemp Tea Tree, Pure Castile Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used Dr. Bronner's before when my son was first born and I loved it. It's good for your body and very reasonably priced. I also love the gentle fragrance. This will definitely be my soap of choice for years to come.

Great cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap not only to clean the body, but to clean the house. Great of kitchen floor, counters, kitchen table, and for quick clean up in the bathrooms. Nice for the laundry too.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Aromatic fragrance - leaves you feeling clean too.

Hemp Tea Tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am extreamely satisfied with this product and its versitility

Dr Bronner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bit dry for my kids, great for adult.

Wonderful!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Dr. Bronner's soap! I was first introduced to the peppermint which I love, but I find he tea-tree helps with acne and other skin problems. I'll keep buying it!

The BEST for natural acne control

Posted by HealthMess on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this 5 years ago and immediately noticed an improvement in acne. For oily acne prone skin this is the absolute best soap, I use it to shower with full strength, for people like me no problem at all with being overly harsh or drying to the skin. This is the only soap I wash with.

Our Family's Favorite Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this soap for cleaning, laundry and bathing. It doesn't smell amazing, it smells like tea-tree oil. It smells clean but it does not linger on your skin. It is the ULTIMATE in antibacterial soap. Forget the rest, this stuff really is the best. It lasts a long time too!