Great for Body and Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this a superior soap to most over the counter retail soaps, but it is also great to wash fruit, apples, etc before eating. The wax and chemicals they use for preservatives seem to disappear! Buy it! Your won't be sorry.

Bathing the Dog

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as a mild and unscented soap to bath our long haired dog. With the acute sense of smell that dogs have, I feel it is not fair on them to use a scented product which could be irritating to their highly tuned olfactory system. When I used it, I first added a small amount to water which I then poured over her. I was impressed with the way it lathered up and dispersed through her coat very quickly but even more impressed with the way it rinsed out of her coat in what felt like almost an instant when I applied the rinse water. Usually I spend a long time making sure every last bit of soap is removed but with this product it was achieved very quickly. Overall the time to bath the dog was reduced by a substantial amount and the result when dry was a beautifully glean and glossy coat. As a super fatted soap this product also acts like a conditioner. Another bonus is that it only took about a fifth of the amount of soap to bath her as compared to the dog shampoo I had used previously making this a much more economical product for bathing the dog. Very impressed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very mild and nice. I use this as a intimate wash :)

Bronner's Baby Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to wash vegetables with - works perfect - leaves no residue - gentle on the hands -and smells great to boot. Highly recommend!

Multipurpose, but not ALL purposes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a purpose while buying this product: to have soap for makeup brushes to wash. First of all it did the best possible cleaning of synthetic fiber brushes. Secondly it is not suitable for brushes with natural bristles. The brushes lost their shape and the bunch of them were feeling so light and the brush was not picking up the decent amountof makeup product after the brush was washed with this soap. Also I tried to wash my head with it, the hair was feeling terribly messy and had no shape. So I have double thoughts how to rate this product, I will give the medium star.

The fragrance transports me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a multiple use product, and the fragrance transports me to my holidays in the Pacific Islands. I am really pleased with my purchase.

Great for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a shampoo and it leaves my hair very soft.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap as part of my hand made shampoos. It has no scent and I like the fact it is free trade. Also much cheaper on iHerb than in the health food stores we have locally.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can use this product in so many ways and that it's so gentle that I can even use it on my baby. Even though it's gentle, it gets us squeaky clean.

As good as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to mix with few drops of clary sage essential oil and lavender oil. The result is good.

1 2 3 4