Compact size.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser. This size has the advantage of being nice and compact which makes it ideal to carry with you if you wish to avoid using soaps supplied elsewhere.

Me encanta

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta el olor (a almendras), la espuma que hace, los ingredientes. Huele igual que Jabón de Nieve de Lush

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good!

dr bronners all-in-one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for washing my makeup brushes in, fill up a small saucer with water and shake a few drops into it. Cleans em like a dream without ruining any of the bristles. Have also used it to wash my face, and love the love the smell. It's so wonderful. Shame iHerb have discontinued selling it.

Love it.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Like the smell. Marzipan-y, Cherry/Almond smell... Like Swedish "björnklister". Washes so well... Versatile. And great for camping and for hygiene in places where water is rationed.

Natural and clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural formula and it cleans very well.

Best astile soap I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so upset iHerb no longer carries Dr. Bronner, their soaps are just amazing. Almond is my favorite scent so far, haven't tried them all yet. I use this primarily as a face wash. First I wet my face, the I pour 2 or 3 drops on my fingers and work this into a lather. I clean my face with my fingertops and rinse my face with cold water. I don't use a facecloth just my hands. ANd my face has never looked so nice!

Excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un indispensable de la ménagère !

A monster of cleansing !

Posted by AluceWLD on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A lot of cleaning properties, and smell amazing (almond).

Real almond oil taste