great stuff

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my love)))

Smells amazing, like Turkish Delight!

Posted by australia on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this soap has become quite expensive you really only need few drops of this on a loofah and it foams up incredibly, as it is quite concentrated. This soap cleanses well but doesn't dry skin.

The magic of Dr. Bronners magic Soap

Posted by cookiesreviews on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When we were little girls, my mother would always use castile shampoo on our hair. We had long very kinky hair. I have very long dreadlocks now and Dr. Bronner's soap is the only soap that cleanses my hair and scalp thoroughly. A few drops makes a lot of suds. The rose and the peppermint are my favorite. I have allergies to so many different soaps and shampoos on the market, but Dr. Bronner's uses natural ingredients. Their products don't cause allergic reactions for me. I also use it to bathe in. It is my favorite soap/shampoo!

Very good as shampoo

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this to wash my hair - I had intended to mix it with coconut milk to make shampoo (and still may do that), but in meantime I have discovered that it works fine on its own as well - the hair is full and manageable after a wash, without any conditioner. Will buy again.

BEST SOAP EVER!!!!

Posted by JodieLouise on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best soap I have ever used. You only need the tiniest bit, and it gets you cleaner than clean!! Doesnt dry the skin, and the rose is a lovely scent - not too overpowering or floraly, just right!! The label makes for good reading too.... Love it!

Dr. Bonner's Magic Soap is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have very sensitive skin and this is the first soap that i can use on my face and body without breaking out. i have used the hemp rose and pepperment and LOVE both.

love

Posted by lisofby on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love

좋네요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

향은 완전 로즈향은아닌데~ 그래두합성향은아닌것같은향이랄까요?? 뽀득뽀득한느낌인데건조하진않네요 저 건성이거든요... ㅋㅋ 요건선물용으로 구매했는데 하나는 세안용으루쓰구있어요 거품펌핑기구입은센스!!!헤프니까요~가격도매우착함!!!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

got 5-6 different essens of this soap, and love them all. Got some nice travelsize bottles and big familysize. Use this soap in shower and shaving and my skin feels soft and clean after use. Highly recommended

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good stuff