Great product for blue collar guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fireman and I also build and repair fire trucks. I know dirty. This product cuts grease, grime, paint, pipe dope, soot and anything else you can get on your hands or body. It works better than any commercial waterless hand claeaner. Just a few drops of soap and water. And best of all, no more dry cracking winter hands. It is really magic. I'm a customer for life.

product review for Dr. Bronners Orange soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the products from this company, but the orange soap is not as scented as the lemon soap was. I loved the lemon soap, and miss it very much-so this will have to do. But if I had a wish list-I would chose the lemon soap from Dr. Bronners over any of these scents. Over all great products, please bring back the LEMON please

Hello Orange!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Get ready for this scent. I think it's one of the best and completely cleanses your body of all post trail-run dirt that you think you got out with just water, but you really didn't. And it smells like a bag o' oranges!

Not so Lemony

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Those of you who have haven't tried Bronner's soaps should know, these are very powerful soaps that rinse super clean very quickly. They are actually too harsh for skin, I find that this bar leaves my skin dry, so I would not really recommend it for anyone who lives in a dry climate or has dry skin. Maybe really dirty people and teenagers would be ok, this soap will for sure get you super clean, but it is too harsh in general (stipping ALL oils) and burns mucus membranes (genital area = Ow). Now I just use it for underarms and use other soaps for everywhere else. The lemon smell is also not very strong, it is only detectable if you stick it up to your nose, otherwise you can't tell it's lemon. I would say that this soap is most useful for hand-washing garments or such, if you really need it in solid form.

Nice fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This makes your skin really soft.

Love This Soap!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this bar in the shower every single morning on my oily face. It removes any dirt, grime or makeup residue and makes my face squeaky clean! Love it!

Dr.Bonner's castile soaps, Hemp Citrus Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like the citrus scent. Very refreshing. Cleans skin and hair quickly. Rinses off "squeaky" clean.

I'll stick with the lavendar . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fragrance of this soap, but having previously used the lavendar soap, I found this to be a bit harsh and drying to my skin.

Great soap and lovely scent suitable for daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely and mild scent. Doesn't exactly smell like oranges but more citrusy. I find that I tend to use less if it's in soap form and it lathers up really well with a loofah. Highly recommended.

Husband likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

he says it is a good cleaning soap, mild scent and rinses off well..