Dont't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really white when you put it on! The color does not go away after it dries... Cant use this if you were a tank top... Didn't really work for me. I smelled sweat after a few hours...

It works even on a hot summer day

Posted by Vilacha on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok. It'll leave your armpits white, but it fades away and doesn't stain your clothes. But this is just the only deo i tried that trully works! Even by a very hot day. You sweat, but it doesn't smell. Try it and you'll be convinced.

didn't like it

Posted by Taniana on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this leaves a white stain on the skin plus smells bad :(

Excellent product

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This zinc deodorant is a simple product, zinc and water but it works like a charm! I get from 3 to 5 days of protection with each application and it goes on as a whitish coloured liquid. I don't believe there is a staining problem with clothes as it dries quickly. The roller bottle is not the greatest and the roller ball tends to get stuck and you have to force it - my only complaint. One bottle can last for ages.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorante I have tried, better than the mineral salt deodorants, this really works

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My arm pits appeared quite white after adding this but after a while the white colour kind of faded and wasn't so white after all. So I don't see the white-ness as a problem. For me it doesn't work as a deodorizer but it decreases the sweating a bit more than other deodorants. So it kind of does a slightly better job than any regular deodorant and without cruelties.

Unhappy with it

Posted by Luxury0 on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One star for the protection from the smell.. Disadvantages : darks the area + after time of using the skin looks like you're aging O__o

Odd, but good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is also very good for the legs after epilating. The zinc calms down the skin, without leaving a creamy layer.

I liked it

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Odorless liquid - when applying a little spilled. Deodorant White - after drying does not stain clothes. At +30 the smell of sweat does not show up throughout the day. I liked it.

Great for super sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only deodorant I can wear without irritating my underarm skin. It does leave white under your arm pits but it works and it doesn't irritate me. I have used dozens of different "gentle" and sensitive deodorants and this is the only one that doesn't bother me. If you or a loved one is sensitive to deodorants, this might be the one you've been looking for.

1 2