Dr Kracker Classic 3 seed crispbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've had these crackers at Jason's Deli and thought that they were great! I was very pleased to find that we could order them directly from iHerb.com. Everyone at our house likes them so much, we ordered 10 boxex this time!

healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a healthy snack, good slow carbs

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very tasty!

one is enough

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am watching my carb intake but am still able to enjoy them. These crackers have only 8 net carbs (11 carbs - 3 g fiber = 8 net carbs), plus they have 5g of protein to boot. I eat them on their own as a snack or along with a meal. Yummy!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

been looking for these everywhere ...hard to find ...love the taste & texture

Very good

Posted by lillanne on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these ver much.

Dr. Kracker, Klassic 3 Seed Flatbreads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these. They are healthy part of my breakfast everyday. I first discovered them at a grocery store that has since be unable to maitain stock. I found them at iherb at the cheapest price. There are four flavors. I have tried the Klassic 3 seed - my favorite and the Pumpkin seed w/cheese - very good.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these Crispbreads. I only gave it a 4 because they are a little sweet, which doesn't go too well with savoury spreads....

Quality and freshness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I opened the first box of crackers, the pumpkin cheddar, and after one cracker, threw the box away, as the crackers were horribly stale:( The second box of the same were fresh and crispy. The same thing happened with the Klassic 3 seed...one box fresh, the other awfully stale. I am very disappointed..they were money I don't have, to waste on stale food. I am not sure I will purchase more from you although it was my plan to order many other items as well as more cracker.