Rather bland tasting and contains canola oil!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am amending my review. At the time I purchased these, I received a box just as the one currently pictured at iherb which reads "canola oil", non-organic. I called the company and I was told the canola oil was organic. Myself, I stay away as much as possible from GMO crops, even if they are organic due to reports indicating global cross-contamination. I see that the company did update their website with "organic canola oil" so I went ahead and tried them. The Weston A Price foundation has reports on canola toxicity. That's enough for me not to purchase this again. For the taste, it is only very mildly salty and there is no cheddar flavor whatsoever. The bread is very crisp, yet not hard. Did not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's slightly oily, and the pumpkin seeds are a nice touch. It is tasty but not rich enough, it misses salt and cheese and there is no rosemary flavor whatsoever. If they removed the canola and brought back their old olive oil recipe, plus upped the cheese & sea salt content, this could have been a winning recipe. 2 (very generous) stars for organic but minus 3 for lack of flavor and use of canola.

Taste good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these crisp breads but they don't taste fresh after a while (really short shelf life)....

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

errrrrrr......I like it but I cannot taste the cheddar flavor.

Great Crisp Bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This very crisp bread, flavor is excellent. I enjoy it for snack. The one thing I wish all would do is package in individually.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

like it

BEST SNACK EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent choice of fiber and protein and it tastes great!

crunchy, satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great cracker good crunch holds up to spreads

Crunchy, Tasty, Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these crackers so much because they are very, very crunchy. I find them very satisfying as they are not flimsy, and they hold up to peanut butter without crumbling.

I LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these crackers. I like to buy them in this packaging instead of the "snack" packaging where they are already broken up into smaller sizes. This price is cheaper than Walmart (Walmarts now carry these in their deli section) and Amazon. Will keep buying. Love that IHERB carries these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing - best cracker ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the pumpkin seed, and love the cheddar taste!! Perfect for breakfast, lunch and as a healthy snack!! Will continue to buy theese!!

1 2 3