Taste good but

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these crisp breads but they don't taste fresh after a while (really short shelf life)....

Rather bland tasting and contains canola oil!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am amending my review. At the time I purchased these, I received a box just as the one currently pictured at iherb which reads "canola oil", non-organic. I called the company and I was told the canola oil was organic. Myself, I stay away as much as possible from GMO crops, even if they are organic due to reports indicating global cross-contamination. I see that the company did update their website with "organic canola oil" so I went ahead and tried them. The Weston A Price foundation has reports on canola toxicity. That's enough for me not to purchase this again. For the taste, it is only very mildly salty and there is no cheddar flavor whatsoever. The bread is very crisp, yet not hard. Did not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's slightly oily, and the pumpkin seeds are a nice touch. It is tasty but not rich enough, it misses salt and cheese and there is no rosemary flavor whatsoever. If they removed the canola and brought back their old olive oil recipe, plus upped the cheese & sea salt content, this could have been a winning recipe. 2 (very generous) stars for organic but minus 3 for lack of flavor and use of canola.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

errrrrrr......I like it but I cannot taste the cheddar flavor.

Amazing - best cracker ever!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the pumpkin seed, and love the cheddar taste!! Perfect for breakfast, lunch and as a healthy snack!! Will continue to buy theese!!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2431917 on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am on a permanent low carb diet and the crackers give me the much needed crunch factor. They are delicious, whether you are on a diet or not.

Barbie

Posted by Reviewer2581623 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these crakers - they are one of my main staples with soup and salads. Just becareful because they are hard on your teeth.

great but broken

Posted by Reviewer2336350 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love the products, but they have consistently arrived broken. Possibly a little packing material would help.

This was the best taste - my opinion!

Posted by lillanne on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was really good.

Love these crackers

Posted by Reviewer2062917 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had tried these crackers at Jason's Deli and loved them. I was excited to find the company that makes them. They are very good. The only thing I would have you change is the size of the cracker. I think they need to be either half the size or 1/4th the size.

Pumpkin seed crackers

Posted by Reviewer2275871 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best crackers ever! I got my order very fast. I would tell everyone this is a great place to shop.

1 2