Dr Kracker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Kracker is a quality product both taste wise and ingredients used...have been using them for years. I order 12 boxes at a time as I find many uses for them. I was disappointed in my last shipment as the expiration date for 6 of the boxes was only 2 weeks away from the time I received my order. I wonder if iHerb has low prices because it sells items that are close to their expiration date.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's so delicious. I ate 4 pieces immediately after opening the pack. So sad because 1 piece contains 110 kal.

What a wonderful find!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These crispbreads are GREAT. They are crunchy and tasty. My 7 year old grandson loves them. What more can I say!!! Wish they had more non wheat ones.

spelt - the heirloom wheat

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Spelt is a relative of wheat. What I love about it is that, to me, it tastes more wheaty than actual wheat. Maybe the flavor hasn't been bred out of it like with modern wheat (remember when pasta actually had a flavor? that was only 10-15 years ago). These crackers have 4 g protein, 7 net carbs, great flavor and a lovely kEr-rUnCh :-)

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wish they came individually wrapped and smaller sized but I LOVE these crackers.

Tastes great and extremely crunchy-healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent crackers, with cheese, spreads, nut butters. Sometimes I even eat them plain.

healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

healthy snack, contains good slow carbs

Very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this!

Yummy!!!

Posted by MissElleSea on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These crisp breads were delicious, and I will be reodering!

Speltastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually take this for what I call Part 2 of my breakfast, after a 2 egg white omelette and it keeps me satiated till lunch time. I love the crunch and the full taste (as compared to regular bread) that I don't even need to slather any peanut butter or jam on top. They are just as addictive as white bread and it would be lovely to make them in smaller strips in little snack bags as a "on-the-go" treat as well. I'd imagine this to be a great meal replacement as well for lazy times, perhaps with a bit of tuna on top! Delicieux!

1 2