Nice!

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High level of protein, low on salt (as a customer it is far easier to add then reduce), and can be eaten straight from the box if you are in a rush. A must have for the emergency pantry, but not something I would eat every day.

I am unexpectedly a fan of these soups.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not one for vegetables, but these are good soups. This one and the roasted tomato one are my favourites for a quick healthy meal. Very good price, quality and packaging.

Delicious but a bit too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soup is really good, with a nice thick/creamy texture. It may sound funny, but it tastes a little like the mashed potato and gravy from KFC :) It must be the spices/texture. It's also pretty low calorie so can make a good meal. However I find it's a bit too salty for my taste (because I avoid all salt in my diet, I think I'm more sensitive to this). Worth trying for the low price to see if you like it.

Nice warm winter treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had the soup after a day out on the cold icy slopes and it perfectly warmed me up and tasted delicious. It's easy to heat on the stove and the look is lovely, almost like homemade. It's a good side to split in two. I will order it again.

Haven't had it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Looks good but I haven't eaten it yet.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it just a needed a pinch of seasoning