absolutely thai food FOR THE AMERICAN

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is really natural, but the taste was not really THAI! i have to say this is thai FOR AMERICANS... I am asian and this one was way TOO SWEET for me. i was "what!?" when i ate it for the first time.. FAR sweeter than i expected. not spicy too, but still keeps in good taste. I can eat this again, and i think i can enjoy it, but i would go for another one next time.

Wonderful g-free lunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavour. Perfect size for a quick gluten free lunch.

Healthy Version!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that I can now have a light gluten free meal whenever I have no time to cook or when I need to eat immediately and not have to suffer later for a less healthy meal with msg, gmo food, no fiber, excess sodium. It's a relief to have this on hand just when I need to eat!

;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy and no allergic reactions, and actually conteining food and relatively healthy considering its this "kind" of meal. Easy and a great choice

Delicious taste!

Posted by livetsrose on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I see there is a lot of bad reviews on this product, but I really enjoyed this box of noodles! Delicious taste and easy to prepare. I don't eat fast food very often, but this is a great meal for lunch/snacks. It could've been a little bit more spicy, but with a smaller amount of water, and when I added some onion seasoning, it was great. I would love to buy this one in a bigger box. I'll definitely buy this product again.

Dr. McDougall is my Idol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use these in combination with brown rice and any veggie I cook. Dr. McDougall is litterly a lifesaver for thousands of people. Check him out. Starch is the Key!

Love McDougall's Entrees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Low in fat and high in flavor. Very satisfying lunch or snack on the go.

Yum with add ins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just add some fresh sliced beans or other vegies and a squeeze of lime. I enjoyed them for a quick lunch.

Nothing outstanding

Posted by DimTuman on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was ok, but nothing too great or super tasy. And too small cup. The best thing is that it is vegan and gluten free.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, but for those that cannot change the power on the microwave, this becomes a little challenging to heat. The packaging could be less. A good product for an on the go lunch!