Really tasty! Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I totally recommend this one. It doesn't look very tasty when it is prepared, but that doesn't matter when you taste it. It is absolutely lovely!

Black Bean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Lime flavor makes it above average Reordered several

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. McDougall's products are outstanding. For me they are a healthy, dorm-room staple; all I need is a teapot for boiling water and I have a nutritious, delicious meal at hand! I absolutely love getting creative with this product. Sometimes I use a bit less water and create a stew to pour over baby spinach leaves, sometimes I top it with salsa: mango salsa was a favourite!

Pretty Good for Packaged Soup

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Ok product

Posted by Revron on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste - ok. Price - very cheap. My family liked this, but it is too salty for me. Great if you can use it as an extra dish - first course and divide it into 2 or 3 portions. Thank you iHerb.

A Good Hearty Meal

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soup! It's so tasty and full of fiber. Now this is a real meal. And I understand that beans are a good source of calcium, as well as fiber and protein.

One of the Best Dr. McD's Meals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourites and incredibly filling!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy & great-tasting black bean soup. I can't really taste the lime, but it's great anyway.

My favourite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A small, light pot, but this does fill you up! It's pretty flavourful too. If you don't like food of a thick consistency, you may want to add more water than they recommend. I like to keep a stock of these at home. Highly recommended.

Great soup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need to order more next time. I will eat this for lunch once per week.