Pretty Good for Packaged Soup

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dr. McDougalls really has a lot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. Don't be so hard on packaged noodles, they do the job when you're lazy, drunk or hungover. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

I like this very much.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unlike many other Asian soups that are spicy, this is not, which is good. The noodles taste great. This is one of my favorite soups, and that includes canned soups.

Kind of tasteless

Posted by frivolousgirl on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had fast-food ramen in years and was glad to come by this. However, everyone's taste buds are different, and as for first impressions I felt like this didn't taste much at all. But on the contrary, I do actually like the option of adding salt myself! And with a pinch of herbal salt, this soup became very tasty! But all-in-all it din't live up to those cheap ramen packets I used to indulge in...

Ok

Posted by 5588432105353733235 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm normally not very picky when it comes to these sorts of snacks/meals, but I have to say that this was sort of disappointing. Mostly because of the noodles - they taste like cardboard! Would recommend their Minestrone Soup over this.

Not a good texture or flavour

Posted by 4797260365086307482 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This ramen is not a very good option for someone who is looking for a fast and tasty meal. All noodles are easy to prepare, but the instructions for these are terrible. It says on the package that you'll need around 7 mins, I waited over 10 and the noodles were not cooked. Moreover, when they finally soften , they were not very flavorful and the texture was pretty strange. Also, the soup flavour is not that characteristic of chicken. When I was finishing it, I could felt the (flavour)powder because it was not completely dissolved (even when I had stirred it just before star eating). In conclusion, it is not a good soup not only because of the flavour but also the texture of the noodles.

I love this ramen

Posted by 5687671174714625289 on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I can get ramen that is vegan as well as non-gmo and soy free.

Comfort food that's healthy

Posted by 4829301476054275896 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best ramen soup in a cup (or a dried block) I've ever tried. I don't know what a vegan chicken is, but I'm fine with them. Directions are complete and have no surprises and the packaging all recycles. This is a 5 star product in every way.

Nice!

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite Dr McDougall soup!

BETTER AND Healthier THAN ANY OTHER RAMEN!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its simplicity is fantastic , wait a good 8 minutes and you have a hot lunch or dinner

This is the tastiest healthy option you can find.

Posted by 5119824266470926137 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes I will be honest it does not taste as good as the regular Ramen But that is only because this does not have any hidden MSG. This is perfect when it comes to giving you nutrition a complete meal. I just love this product. When I first put it in my mouth it was really bland. But with the second and third mouthfull I could find the subtle flavors. Its very subtle the flavors and it has a natural earthy taste to it. This is enough for an organic completely healthy preservative and artificial flavor free product. I think the major reason this tastes bland is because its less on salt. You simply add more salt. Wont take away the healthiness of this product and if you add some himalayan pink salt of black salt it would still be healthy.

1 2 3