Not worth it.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste and texture is ok, but the price and the amount of waste is far to high. only place where it is worth it is on the go, where you can't get a container to pour a pouch in. As I never find myself in these situations, this will not be bought again.

Good option for a quick breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I added hot unsweetened almond milk and frozen blue berries to it and it was very good!! I enjoyed it.

طعم خرافي

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

لذيذ جدا وطعم خرافي

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was delicious! I bought a couple of these to take away with me camping. I love that the sugar packet is separate, so you can add as much of it as you want, or not at all. It's very sweet, so I would recommend adding maybe three-quarters of the sugar packet. I cooked it by adding hot water and letting it stand and it worked very well. I would probably repurchase for my next trip away.

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product came right on time and was delicious!

A Great Breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these oats. A great tasty breakfast when you are on the go. I am going to take a few of these when I am on my travels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good packaging and nutrition values Very tasty and convenient gluten free vegan option. Breakfast is ready within 5 minutes

Quick and taste amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste but abit on the pricey side. I buy the 8 pack satchels as works out cheaper and taste similar.

Yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I much prefer my own homemade oatmeal over any alternative, but I can honestly say that this is the best instant oatmeal I have ever had! Please try it!! I think I might become a McDougall addict.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to prepare and delicious! A real timesaver :)

1 2