Dissolves well

Posted by vegangry on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The powder is almost tasteless and dissolves very good in water. I use it in mye morning smoothie.

Helps control cravings

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works grt on controlling my cravings throughout the day. Would recommend if you need help controlling cravings & wanting to lose a few lbs.

Very smooth and creamy!

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This a nice pea protein. Mixes well with water or coconut milk and tastes great on its own or with berries in a smoothie. Iherb provides a good service all round.Thanks.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been on the JJ Virgin diet for almost 3 weeks. Her own mix is pea based, but very expensive. I put this in my bullet with fruit, veggies, and coconut milk. It has no taste that I can tell, and blends well.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good source of protein. It is easily digested It is worth buying again. However, I want to try some others so I have something more to compare this one to. Having said that, it is a good product.

Pure Pea Protein

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to try out as I'm lactose intolerant, and I wanted additional protein in my diet in the form of a shake. I tried it out with my almond beverage (non sweetened), but definitely preferred it with the chocolate almond beverage because the former tastes quite raw. Best drunk chilled.

I don't like pea protein I think

Posted by 4662807631228439743 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like that protein. Bad taste. I prefer hemp protein.

Good!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A smooth protein. I prefer Whey but this is good for a change. Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Yuck, the taste is grossly bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually order this from Source Naturals and I love the taste of that one. The organic option was appealing, so I ordered Dr. Mercola's, but this stuff ruins my raw soup or whatever I put it in. Will def not order again.

Smells awful

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad if you don't mind the smell and taste of peas mixed into your beverage. I personally don't care for it at all.