Help

dr mercola astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't buy this product again as it is very messy with capsules leaking everywhere.

Propably the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Propably the best Astaxanthin on the market today. Pay attention to the ingredients, ALA and Perilla Seed which enhances absorbtion.

Best Quality

Posted by khessel on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola's products are superb quality. I am so glad that iHerb offers them. Astaxanthin is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I often take this product after being out in the sun to prevent skin damage.

A little spendy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

Good for vegetarians!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of algae. I've been taking it daily for a few months and feel so much better! The only thing I dislike is that it contains beeswax.

Ace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

Best astaxanthin

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and strength.

Ms Adel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

One month's supply..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I trust Dr. Mercola and his products, one month is too short to tell me any results. At least I didn't feel worse :) I believe it's the long term effects that tell you whether this is worth purchasing.

1 2 3