Pre-caution by California Residents Proposition for the contain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Dr. Mercola Premium Supplements- chewable Multivitamin for kids but wondering a label outside the bottle mentioned: "California Residents Proposition 65 WARNING. This Product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I have opened the bottle and noticed this label, made me stop to give to my kids. And my kids refused after read the pre-caution. I need a clarification from Dr. Mercola team or clinic, also from iHerb. Please write a return.

Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

One of a kind!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

The best by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Pretty good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A solid product. Child I bought it for hated the taste though and these will have to be crushed and added to food.

A mis hijas les encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

multivit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best vitamins for my kids

Taste could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are allergen free and corn free! Overall love the content, but daughter doesn't love the taste.

Tingles on tounge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As much as I love all the ingredients in these multi's as well as no refined sugars and I trust Dr Mercola, my 7yr daughter says they make her tounge tingle as she doesn't like that so won't be buying again unless this changes somehow.

1 2 3