Help

Was the missing link in my weight loss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hit the wall in relation to my weight. Was exercising 6+ hours a week and my weight loss had halted. Starting taking CLA and noticed that within the first week my hard to loose weight areas were starting to change and firm up and as a bonus my craving for snaks bewteen meal time disapeared!! A great quality Mercola product and geart iherb service as usuall!!!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only recommend Dr Mercola's brand of CLA, as I have found rancidity problems with the other two brands I've tried that were still within their best by date. I've found CLA is great in controlling the appetite, if you have an always feeling hungry problem, and hence aids weight loss if that's what you want. Buy with confidence.

Superior CLA! for fat burning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with GLA(borage oil) for fat burning. Its a great stack if you combine with NOW ECGC GREEN TEA EXTRACT. Dr. Mercola provides superior top notch products. I am very pleased with the results and this brand works better than the Jarrow I was previously taking. THANKS DR MERCOLA!

it is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i used dr mercola for a while and i notice losing fat in term of weeks ( only 2 a day ) later on i used Olympian Labs cla ( 9 pills a day ) the result with dr mercola much better however there are other factors , but still 9000 cla should be better than 2000 but it wasnt in my case

The best I

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

CLA is a great product anyway you cut it!!! Mercola CLA is the best I've found. Thank u Dr Mercola for having such high standards for your products and thank you iherb for carrying them!!!

good

Posted by Herlienv on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It takes a while to work and tones you a bit more. No real changes on the scale but makes you feel better in your own skin. takes a while to really work though.

I trust this product

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trust Dr Mercola products although to be honest I haven't been taking this long enough to see any marked difference yet but I thought that if I was going to try CLA I might as well try this one.

cla