Good

Posted by 5151390913927270827 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried quite a few brands of probiotics and somehow my sister and I find this the most effective. It is a little pricey so I do with one capsule on alternate days. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I find it regulates my bowel movements way more effectively than all the fiber pills I've been taking (psyhillum husk, glucommannan). I also took it upon myself to eat a healthier diet. Now I have no idea what to do with my fiber supplements!

Helps nausea of unknown cause

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The highest doses and widest range of different probiotics. Survives digestion acids & gets to the area of the bowel where needed. Rarely have nausea now.

I ordered this one year ago and it's now dead

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I didn't test these to check if they were active when I first got them. I did the overnight milk-test with two of the opened capsules last night - keeping them warm. There was zero reaction compared to the control. The conclusion - even though they were refrigerated the culture was dead. Out they go. If you order these, test them immediately.

Best probiotics

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take two on an empty stomach every morning, and amazing things happen! I see an obvious overall improvement in my health... perhaps I was suffering from candida without even knowing it. Or I just needed some probiotics, and this is a good formula for my body. I am not sure if this will work for you, but you can try out with the smaller bottle. I started out with one capsule a day for about 1 - 2 weeks, then went ahead with the full dose of two capsules first thing every morning. When I take less or stop taking it, I feel a difference, so I will continue buying this as long as they make it! Worth every cent of my money.

Worth the money! Our favorites

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After sever gut issues from stress three years ago, our family has tried a range of probiotics. From refrigerated to shelf-stable, these have always been our favorite for energy and gut well-being. I take them before bed on an empty-ish stomach, or first thing in the morning, before any hot drinks or breakfast. We're rarely ill and I never experience that constant diarrhea and fatigue that went along with my gut depletion, though life is still stressful. If you invest in only two supplements, make it D3/K2 and THESE probiotics! I always appreciate Dr. Mercola's careful research into every element of his products.

Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics

Posted by 5067560012038542015 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this brand of Probiotics for a number of months already. I find it is good as it helps me in my bowel movement. I then ordered for my relatives and friends and they say that it helps them too!

Probiotics

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's fully complete probiotic blend but the price is bit high. Š˛verall Mercola's products are quite expensive but some worth the price.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With Mercola products, you can trust that you are getting only the best ingredients that will improve your health. I have noticed a huge improvement in my health ever since I began taking probiotics.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2615820 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have heard everyone could benefit from probiotics, so I give to my kids every day.

Great for flat stomach too!

Posted by Millee on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love that it has 10 strains, especially DDS-1. I'll rotate with other probiotics once in a while but I'll go back to this more frequently.

1 2 3 4