Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product. However, be aware that if your animal is a very sickly, non-thriving animal, they could die from the pathogen die-off affect. My scabby cat got better with fish oil on his food, but when I added this to the mix, after 4 days he got very fatigued. I knew it was die off and quit giving him the probiotics and waited for him to get better. Unfortunately he didn't get better, he died on the third day. No telling what was going on inside his body. A couple of months later I gave a 1/2 dosage to my small non-thriving 10-year-old dog and he started having die off after 4 days. I had to take him to the vet where he got diagnosed with heartworm and took meds, then had to go back with water retention and congestive heart failure and he got more meds. I tried to detox the die off with activated charcoal, but within 10 days he died. I don't blame the probiotics at all, just want you to know that small pets that have problems to begin with can get big problems with die off reaction.

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had to discontinue using it, my both dogs got sick and had diarrhea for three days after I discontinue the use.

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

Cat loves it!

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wish I had known about this product years ago when my other cats were alive. My new cat doesn't detect this at all I've had cats that had IBD, intestinal/bowel cancer and I NEVER want that to happen again. Just trying to do all that I can to keep my new cat healthy with no allergy or intestinal problems.

Used for dog allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

great probiotic for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for all 3 of my cats. 1 of my cat has suspected IBD and he takes the therapeutic dose every day but I split into 2 servings. The other 2 cats take the daily dose of 1/2 scoop once a day. I am happy with this product as it has not caused any digestive upsets and they take it readily mixed into their food. One tub lasts a long way even with 3 cats taking it daily. If your cat is taking it for the first time, it is better to start at a low amount and slowly increase up to daily / therapeutic dose.

GREAT!

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps my middle age miniature schnauzer bounce back from a year-long battle from misdiagnosed colitis/IBS.

The Dog Likes It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The dog dosn't seem to mind it in her food. I'll give it to her for one week every month.

The best Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotic I've found for our 16 year old Australian Shepherd. I helps her to keep her gut healthy.

1 2 3 4