My main suspect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to have 1-2 urine infection a year and they always ended up to antibiotics. I tried different home remedies from cranberry extracts to apple cider vinegar. Also tried D-mannose separately as a powder. When I get the symptoms they are horrible immediately and so painful. I ordered these and took two a day and one extra always after intercourse. I checked from my iHerb ordering history that this was January 06, 2012. It has been over a year now that I haven't had any infections. After the first bottle I had about 6 months of a gap in taking these and then ordered another bottle and took those randomly when ever I felt like it. A year without any urine track infections for me is a big deal and the ONLY thing I've changed in my living habits is taking these pills. So, for me, this makes these pills the main solution suspect:) I just ordered another patch again and continue with this experiment:) If a make it another year I'll be really positively suprised. I will write a new review when I know more.

Saviour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother aged 70 was getting frequent urine infections & the doctors were prescribing antibiotics which did not help ,They too were worried and suggested to take some cranberry capsules . doctors fees also caused me hundreds of dollars I tried this D-Mannose and it cured my mother's urine infection and she no longer has it . What a relief and a cure for $20.00 .

Works Well and Fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took two pills a day for 5 days and I was cured. I actually felt better after 2 days but wanted to make sure it was out of my system completely. I like this product because it already contains the cranberry so you don't have to drink it. It also is all natural and does NOT contain that magnesium sterate that most companies add to their products.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good, giving it to my baby daughter.

Helps granny with bladder infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It seems to aid gran with her chronic bladder infections and provide her some ease at her old age.

Dr. Mercola, D-Mannose, with Cran-Gym DDS, 30 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product because it apparently contains no corn

Great for minor disorders

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always check with a doctor

Great, at last something works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started having continuous painful UTi's since November last year when having surgery where a catheter was inserted. I suffered greatly, and was percribed two lots of atibiotics (ten day treatments) which did not work. I am on my second pot of Dr Mercola's D.Mannose one a day and can only speak as i find. I drank 4 Liters of water daily and It appears the UTI's have stopped, no more pain, thank goodness. Ladies spread the word. Patti

Not sure...

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any difference.