Great dental floss, but be careful with the package

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all. Be careful when you open up this box. I used too much force, as I didn't spend too much attention to the package, which has been completely made out of cardboard. DO NOT BREAK THE BOX like me. Just remove the sticker carefully. :) Great dental floss which is going to last for a long time (100yards of of dental floss). It's really refreshing for a dental floss. Plenty of different natural oils has been used. Not sure if all of them are good for teeth thought. That's why I prefer using this only in the mornings. Not the cheapest dental floss, but it does the job nicely.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the eco-friendly package, the essential oils. But the dental floss is not shred-resistant.

Terrible packaging and floss splits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola's floss was really a disappointment. The packaging or container is made of paper and breaks easily. The floss is thin and splits leaving some fibres in the teeth. The only good thing about it is that it is without flavours but thats all.

Hard to cut the floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

clumsy to cut the floss .wont buy this one again.

I love this!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing floss that I use every day. It makes my teeth clean and healthy. It last a really long time and I love the packaging!

Super

Posted by VeganHerb on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VEGAN, good quality, very useful item

High value. Not strong enough. Tears.

Posted by mightyiam on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Affordable. Yet, if you have some tough places, where the floss tends to shred/tear, than I wouldn't recommend this one. It isn't as durable as others.

Breaks up easily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I used this floss it broke basically straight away and got stuck in my teeth, not a nice floss to use, sorry!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!