top notch quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this digestive enzymes for over 4 years, works wonder when eating meat or processed foods, I have a very sensitive stomach & intestines, not only I enjoy a heavy meal but no gas or cramps, best of all no hot flashes, often other brands creates hot flashes, this one doesn't, I no longer try other brands, as this works & very reasonable in price, excellent quality & all Mercola's products cannot find a fault what so ever, organic with no fillers!

very good!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these recently and have had a great improvement in the quality and speed of my digestion. I used to feel bloated and gassy very often, especially after a larger meal,but the enzymes eliminated this problem completely! Sometimes I forget to take them before eating, but they also work just fine if taken directly after. A recent article by Dr.Mercola discussed the benefits of Bromelain as a cancer cell fighting agent, so that's an added benefit of taking the enzymes!

Good Digestive Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to use digestive enzymes with every meal even with my smoothies, so this product can be quiet expensive when u have 3-4 a day , only last me 7 - 9 days per bottle and need to buy 3-4 jars a month, wish it came in a larger quantities per bottle. love it has not fillers, Many times I buy the ox bile and enzymes seperate from other brands and this last me longer and works out cheaper but still I will every now and then buy. Iherb provide a good service.

An excellent product!

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taken after meals, they help with digestion. Highly recommended!!

Helped with my bloating problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was having a huge bloating problem for close to two months. After a few days of taking Dr Mercola's probiotics and digestive enzymes, I finally managed to get the issue under control.

Relieved my bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have issues with beans, carbs or meat digestion this is really helpful! I wish it came with lactase as well. I cannot eat dairy with these enzymes only.

Not Bad

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not notice any real benefit from this product but I am sure that it also did no harm.

Great product to help with digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time after being diagnosed with gallstones and now post surgery to help digest foods. It has made a huge difference in what I can now eat. I change my enzymes and sources and this is one of my return purchases.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Plant based enzymes from Dr. Mercola. I find them to be of super quality. Just the bottle is so very small, sadly there are only 30 Capsules in it.