Help

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

These make a shocking difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

Like this very much...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Powerful Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

Not necessary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this for one bottle only and then asked my eye doctor about it. He said it was better to get my lutein and other vitamins to strengthen the eyes via food rather than supplements. He said it wouldn't hurt but was probably not necessary. I'm not into throwing my money away so I didn't continue taking after the bottle was gone.