It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I volunteer at a dog shelter and at times the dogs get humogous blood sucking ticks which are super fat and disgusting. It is difficult to get the ticks off especially if you are not used to pulling them off A couple of us used it today and I am amazed at how much easier it is to remove the ticks! before i would have fumbled for a good 40 seconds trying to yank the disgusting thing off, and with the stick - it was so easy to position and then simply pull it off in 5 seconds? plus, i don't have to touch the gross tick. a friend who is AMAZING at removing the ticks with her bare fingers also found the stick useful for small ticks! I was skeptical if the stick would work as well as it claim, and boy, i'm soooo glad to have bought this!!

Anbefales!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dette er noe av det beste til å fjærne flått med. Her får du med alt! Bruker som oftest den minste. Jeg har en hund og to katter, så er vi 4 msk i huset, så noen flått er det i løpet av sommeren! Har både hjemme og på hytten. Mye billigere her enn på dyrebutikken vår.

retire tique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

fait son job

Great

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my Mom as she has several animals that go in and out of the house. The Tick Stick gets the ticks off without leaving their teeth behind. Sometimes the teeth can infect the skin and cause inflammation and even diseases. Protect your outside pets by using this product along with a natural flea spray.

Tick Sticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have already had to use both stick sizes this month. Our dogs love them!! Painless for the girls makes us all Happy!!!

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good tool to remove the ticks and it is very easy to use! Fast and quick to remove small or bigger ticks!

I haven't used the Tick Sticks yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Though I haven't yet used the Tick Sticks, I will say that they are much smaller than what I thought they would be after seeing them on the iHerb site.