It's ok - if you apply very frequently.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for a recent camping trip in New Hampshire. After a lot of rain, and with extremely hot temperatures, this year was the worst black fly season I have ever seen. I noticed that this product worked, but only if applied frequently - VERY frequently! After application, the flies were still all around me, but I got bit less frequently than if I forgot to apply.

Eficaz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele impresionante, inunda la casa con aroma de menta y citronella. El tamaño del spray está muy bien. De momento nos va funcionando, espero que siga siendo así en la vorágine del verano, al menos no nos tenemos que rociar con insecticidas

good value

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cannot get such good value mossie spray locally. the scent is not overpowering like the normal citronella. will purchase again if it helps

Very very strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As to whether this product works, I can't say, because the smell was sooo strong and horrible I had to scrub it off within about 20 minutes of applying it, I just couldn't stand the smell at all. If your sensitive to smells avoid this bug spray.

Best Bug Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work outdoors in my garden and this keeps the mosquitoes and ticks away from me. It has a fresh pleasant fragrance. The performance of the spray head can be a bit variable, so I always keep one of old 'good ones' at hand, and will transfer the spray head when needed.

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective and smells great too. Iherb ships fast.

ok spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

doesn't make the skin sticky but must apply often, pleasant smell, prefer this than to the chemically laden brand called OFF

Bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un olor fuerte a vainilla y limon, pero lo he probado poco. Lo que no me gusta es que el bote sea PETE, no lo esperaba.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And it works

vanilla after smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel stupid for not catching vanillin in the ingredients list... vanilla is the last kind of perfume i'd wear and it lingers for hours after applying this product. The first herbal tone disappears fairly quickly but I wouldn't have minded to reapply often. It would've been the perfect product without vanillin.