Himalayan Salt

Posted by victoriajames on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't use regular table salt at home at all. This is my #1 brand for Himalayan salt so far. Victoria, VA, USA.

No more table salt

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Salt,Great Value! Will definitely buy more if my first bottle ever finishes

very useful packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are different ways to get the salt out tiny holes for seasoning your food, medium holes for making meals, and a large hole for measuring into a recipe. Healthy, easy to use and a good size.

I trust this salt to be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just bought this salt. I trust it because I am familiar with Dr. Mercola products and I also trust iHerb to have the best. I do have a question. It is advertised as "cooking" salt. Is it ok to sprinkle on cooked food at the table as well?

Good but extra salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For most recipes with salt I needed to remember to use slightly less than required because this brand is sooo salty. Otherwise, it's a good texture and good size crystals. Definitely a good value for the money.

Love the salt,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but the container just doesn't seem to function well. I end up transferring the salt to smaller salt shakers which isn't a big problem, just a little inconvenient.

Best Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best quality salt in the market!

Good amount of salt for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I kind of miss grinding my own, but this is surely handy and has three openings for dispersing different amounts.

I eat it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It dissolves in my mouth like magic with little water. Very very good, I think.