Cured neck and shoulder-blade pain

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my elderly mother in the hope that it might help the osteoarthritis in her hand. Alas, it hasn't done that but it has cured something else: the burning searing pain she used to get along the back of her neck and shoulder-blades, e.g. when looking down at the sink while washing the dishes or at the counter while preparing a meal. It was so bad she would have to stop and lie down. I don't know what the medical term for this condition is but, if you suffer from it, I'm sure you'll recognise those symptoms! That pain is now completely gone. (We're still working on the osteoarthritis...)

Works better than Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried glucosamine and got some relief of swelling and stiffness but Dr. Mercolas is the ticket for me. I say results within 2-3 weeks. I keep it on hand now.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1759484 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had many yaers of extreme pain in my knees and after taking this formula for a couple of months my pain has decreased to the point that I am now able to workout with very little discomfort at all.

Work good

Posted by Reviewer3270918 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take it every morning with krill oil capliques capsules. My muscle in joints starts work flexiable and less pain. Important to keep in mind that everyone need exercise! especieally 30 min everyday walk exercise is best and no cost. not have to go to Fitness center to pay $$$

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2485233 on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have knee pain & stiffness. I tried Dr Mercola's Joint Formula & MSM/Sulphur for 2 months and there has been no effect on me.

great for aches & pain

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this formula few times & found it to be effective; reasonably priced & causes no tummy aches! I have used Mercola's products for many years, I'm 50+ & don't take any pain meds, as this one works!

Great Product!

Posted by 5038555310368251183 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write reviews but this is really great product. I was used to the Connect All by Nature's Plus but unfortunately it was being discontinued. It took me a while to find something that would work since my family has a history of arthritis and cartilage loss around 40 or earlier. After a month of using this product I literally felt a difference in my joints much faster than with Connect All. I highly recommend this product.

Neck and finger pain

Posted by 5711725112844547497 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another reviewer said that this supplement helped his mom's cervical spine pain, so I bought some for my daughter who is a nurse and often complains of neck pain. It must be giving her some relief because she no longer needs a cold pack at the base of her neck to fall asleep. I have also started using it, and the pain and stiffness in my arthritic fingers seems improved. And the effect occurred quickly, within a few days of starting it.

Mercola products are thr best

Posted by 5450734817062347162 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom feeling really good taking this.

Works good

Posted by 5554902050186171698 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not taste so good but works well. I rebuild my knee after surgery.