Excellent product

Posted by livelig on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is really good for my dog's immune system, paws and fur. I really like the airless pump, it's clean, does not smell and it is easy to distribute on the food. Will buy again!

Closer expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only a few months left. Ingredient appeared good.

The Krill Oil is ok but the pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Krill Oil is ok but the pump didn't work out for me it's very fragile after a few times the pump was broken.

Cats love the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for four years. My four-year old kitties love the flavor. On the down side, you were four bucks more than Mercola the day I order which surprised me.

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If it's from the Dr Mercola collection, you know it's healthy. Good price.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!!

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the "no fuss" pump for measuring dosage. One pump with each meal provides the perfect dose for my small dog. The airtight packaging makes me feel confident that the oil stays fresh. Just placed an order for Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol for Pets for this very same reason. Love that this company maintains the same high standards for pets as they do for humans. Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Best Omega-3 for Pets Ever!

Posted by JoelPeers on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is incredibly convenient, high quality, and I have a feeling it will last for a year before I've used up the whole bottle. Our two indoor cats are known for their extra-silky, soft fur and I attribute it to the Krill Oil we use every night at dinner :)

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to administer, dogs love it, i wish they did in liquid form for humans to add to smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good! My two cats seem to prefer this to Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pets fish oil for Cats and Small Breed Dogs, as it is not as strong smelling, and the airless pump keeps the oil fresh.

1 2