Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Unique product

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can get the high-antioxidant Omega 3 krill in a fish gelatin capsule (as opposed to pork or even beef). To me the last batch of capsules appeared less full than the previous, not sure why.... Some fishy aftermath which I don't mind too much, but if you're sensitive to fishiness you might might not like this.

White hair begone

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

Better than fish oil!

Posted by 5572988575422921367 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat or like the taste of fish and do not trust fish oils or the chemically-polluted fish to make the oils today. I gave Dr Mercola's Krill oil a try, because he is so picky about having only the best of the best products, and my body likes it and I don't taste it or get burps. I get the omega-3 benefits which my 66 year old body needs. I don't take these everyday, just 3 times a week, like I would if I ate fish. plus that way the bottle lasts longer and I save money, so, it's all good!

Not sure, really

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my second bottle now. I gave this three stars, perhaps this is not fair. It may work, but I can't see any difference, except that it makes me burp a fishy taste. I have heard that fish oil helps sore muscles recover from tough workouts, and this might have been the case for me, but it's really hard to gauge.

seems very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Quality

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. We notice the difference when we run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. My husband takes this krill oil and I take Mercola's krill oil for women that has evening primrose oil.

Happy as always!

Posted by 5522083972844193899 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will see if this works for my husband in a couple weeks more but so far no change.Somethings work & some don't.Just have to do trial & error.Great fast shipping.

1 2 3 4