No fishy aftertaste. Best krill oil. Combine with calamari oil for maximum benefits.

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I don’t get a fishy aftertaste when I take Dr. Mercola’s krill oil. Unlike regular fish oils, krill oil carries omega-3s in the form of phosphlipis, which are the most effective carriers of DHA and EPA. Dr. Mercola’s MSC-certified krill oil contains 1 mg of Hawaiian astaxanthin – one of the nature’s most powerful antioxidants! (Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on astaxanthin.) It helps prevent krill oil from going rancid. Krill are harvested near Antarctica, far from pollution of mercury and other toxins that fish oil products may contain. They're also at the bottom of the food chain. The difference between Krill Oil for Women and Pure Krill Oil is Krill Oil for Women has another essential fatty acid - gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) from evening primrose. GLA supports the normal function and growth of cells, nerves, muscles, and organs throughout your body – including: (1) skin and hair growth; (2) bone health; and (3) reproductive health. This means Krill Oil for Women is also good for men. Krill oil is in particular good for arthritis or joint pain / inflammation due to its superior absorption. If you find yourself trying to protect heart, eyes, brain AND joints, it is safe to take both calamari oil and krill oil together. Calamari oil has the highest ratio of DHA to EPA at 2.6:1, very close to the ideal 3:1. That means even more benefit for heart health, vision and brain function. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on calamari oil.

best krill oil

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

high quality fish oil, you can tell it's fresh as it's red in colour, rancid oils are often yellow, been taking this brand for over 5 years, my skin is smooth & hair shiney!Mercola's product are of excellent quality, been taking omega fish oils for over 25 years, so I've tried all brands, I'm over 50 but have a skin of 35 springs! another thing: veins on my legs are almost non existent, I do take the krill oil in conjuction with mercola astaxanthin,just don't drink something hot after taking them, the best safe krill oil on the market!

Best of all

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best money can buy in the market.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2224547 on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Capsule is small and easy to take. There's a fishy after taste but will quickly disappear if you eat some fruit afterwards. I take it for the omega-3.

high quality, good for health

Posted by 5169532089052608578 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my friend suggest me this dr mercola, well it is amazing. I feel better ever when I woke up i feel it. I just take it 2 weeks then wait to see the best things

Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Women

Posted by tanichka on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All is good about this product, small caps easy to swallow, but be aware there's a real fishy aftertaste which is quite annoying.

Dr Mercola Krill - Womens

Posted by 4762209444545176052 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great PRroduct this is the second or third time in which I've ordered this item

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! best krill out there! however, it is not suitable for kids. even though i split the capsule and mixed it so that it is dilute, my kids would get a fever after taking this... brain overactivity??