You're worth it!

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm trusting Mercola again. I take this with the intention of feeding my brain, helping my hormones along, gaining antioxidant power and upping my Omega 3 as much as possible. We are getting way too much Omega 6 after all. The pills are small and easy to swallow. I don't notice any problems after taking it. I haven't had problems with broken capsules either. Love this product, so far! (Hormone support)

The best krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tested many different krill and this is the best. It´s wonderful.

Best 'fish' oil but it is Shrimp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil for Women, 90 Fish Gelatin Capliques Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my pretty wife as the the product is from Dr. Mercola,can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

Gave it to hubby...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of the few people who must have an issue with it. It gave me icky burps, cysts and deep acne. Apparently it can either cure or cause acne, depending on the person. Hubby likes it, even though it's 'for women'.

Great supplement especially for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've found this product to be great and I'm on my 3rd order. I believe the evening primrose oil has really helped with PMS symptoms.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil,90 Fish Gelatin capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have always taken 20mls Fish oil daily, however since taking these, for the past week I have noticed that my hemroids are shrinking. Yippee!

Dr Mercola Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havent been on these long enough to tell a difference yet,but I am a fan of anything from Dr Mercola his products hold high standards and quality

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like Dr Mercola krill oil because it is well trusted brand. I take it every day and it does make a difference.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil for Women, 90 Fish Gelatin Capliques Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these little capsules. I think they are much better than the Swisse that I was using prior to this. Seems to be helping with my sore knee as well. Love Dr Mercola products use the Astaxanthin as well

1 2 3 4