This product may not be liposomal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've just bought this product with a faith in dr Mercola's products and wisdom. After opening a capsule, the texture does not actually look and taste as if it's a quality liposomal product. It's gritty, very sour just like ordinary ascorbic acid is. I checked other reviews in curezone, vitamincfoundation, etc.. and quickly found out others have also found it inferior to other liposomal vitamin c products.

ויטמין סי מעולה

Posted by IRIS on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אחד הטובים בכל הויטמינים למיניהם.. משפיע טוב, משתמשים כל פעם שמרגישים מחלה קרבה

So easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very important supplement and easy to take without all those added sugars.

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

I can digest it!

Posted by Yedidya on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros - My digestion system does not like Vitamin C. It reacts to all of them and I have tried so many kinds... However, I can consume this product without upsetting my stomach. 500mg daily is ok. Normally also 1g a day doesn't upset my stomach. - Even though the capsule is large, it's easy to swallow - It comes in a big container, which means it's more price efficient Cons - The product is called "Vitamin C, 1000mg", whereas each capsule is actually 500mg and the serving size is 2 capsules. I see this as misleading. It should have been called "Vitamin C, 500mg".

Love these!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though I take Ascorbic Acid powder most of the time these are great when travelling or to take extra vitamin C when ever you need it. A bit expensive for 500mg Vit C caps especially when you take high doses . 2 caps is 1000mg so this jar will last me between 18-22 days only. No upset stomach even when taken on empty stomach. iherb have good customer service with fast DHL service Thanks!

Absolutely great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product -- and great price :)....would definitely recommend it

Speedy arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived as one of two items ordered at the same time. When the items arrived I shevled them for a short while before opening them. To my dismay it appeared as though many of the capsules had ruptured. Almost all of the capsules appear only slightly full. I am using them but do not recommend them because a good price isn't good when the quality is poor. One thing to consider is that when these were mailed we were experiencing a vicious hot spell. The box did sit outside on my front covered porch for several hours before being rescued and brought inside...definitely would consider the outdoors temps for ordering purposes.

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol, no GM soy lecithin, and it works for just about anything.

To get your body recover over night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the night before going to bed. I feel relax and recover in the next morning. You feel some difference. and skin condition well