This product may not be liposomal

Posted by Reviewer1227523 on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've just bought this product with a faith in dr Mercola's products and wisdom. After opening a capsule, the texture does not actually look and taste as if it's a quality liposomal product. It's gritty, very sour just like ordinary ascorbic acid is. I checked other reviews in curezone, vitamincfoundation, etc.. and quickly found out others have also found it inferior to other liposomal vitamin c products.

Love these!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though I take Ascorbic Acid powder most of the time these are great when travelling or to take extra vitamin C when ever you need it. A bit expensive for 500mg Vit C caps especially when you take high doses . 2 caps is 1000mg so this jar will last me between 18-22 days only. No upset stomach even when taken on empty stomach. iherb have good customer service with fast DHL service Thanks!

Absolutely great product

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product -- and great price :)....would definitely recommend it

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by 5062625907141938410 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

Best ever!

Posted by 4797470177194808023 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol, no GM soy lecithin, and it works for just about anything.

The perfect vit C tabs

Posted by 5450734817062347162 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for my husband seasonal flu. The moment he feels he is going to be sick with seasonal flu he starts taking 4 to 6 tabs and never get any infection and fever. It kills the symptoms from scratch!

Bosun

Posted by 5038609028243739167 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a best vitamin C on the market.... Drink one day and my immune system getting better....

So easy to take.

Posted by 5592893691917859818 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very important supplement and easy to take without all those added sugars.

Useful in capsule form

Posted by ellymcguinness on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read about the superior benefits of liposomal vitamin c as compared to other forms. I am aware that this form should be much more easily absorbed in the body. Previously I have used sodium acsorbate but wanted to try this. I like that the capsule doesn't contain any dodgy ingredients and I find the capsule convenient without having to experience any undesirable taste. I didn't really notice any added effectiveness as compared to my usual vitamin C. I expected superior benefits due to the form it's in and because of the price. I may try a different liposomal C before coming back to this one.

I'm not sure

Posted by 4653048497978762107 on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure about efficiency this product. I think that other products (for example with ester-C or pureway-c) can possibly be better.

1 2 3 4