WORST INSOMNIAC IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am the absolute worst insomniac in the entire world! I am convinced of it. I have tried everything on the market; some would work one night and I thought I had found Utopia but the second night, it stopped working. I even tried Ambien (prescription). I have tried all the other sprays to test them against each other. Well, I am amazed as ONE SPRAY from this is all I need. I hold it under my tongue for at least 30 seconds, which I believe helps a great dea. Within 20-30 minutes I am sleepy and them I'm gone! If I didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom during the night, I'm certain I would sleep for 8-9 hours. It MUST be the combination of the ingredients. There's nothing else like it. The only thing I dislike is the new spray bottle - it's horrible. Please bring the old one back!

Worked the first night I used it

Posted by jayzou on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rarely take any outside intervention for sleep, so when I needed help I decided to look for the most natural ingredients, and ended up buying this. The first night I sprayed this into my mouth, I was asleep within 30 minutes and woke up the next morning feeling refreshed for the first time a weeks. The second night, same deal, and the third, etc. This is definitely my go-to melatonin from now on.

ah...sleep

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product to help me quiet my mind and get a good 7-8 hours sleep without interruption.

Can be effective

Posted by 5067508721868083058 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems like with all sleep inducing natural supplements, they help with getting to sleep and maybe staying asleep but don't "force" the body into it. For occasional sleeplessness, this works well. This product is probably one of the best for this due to its ingredients, ease of use, and fast acting spray. As a temporary insomniac ( hopefully), it needs to be combined with other supplements and even prescriptives (at a lower dose) for effectiveness. Rotating taking this and other supplements works due to wearing out their welcome after a few times. Wait a few days and its more effective again. Everybody's receptivity is a little different . All and all, this one is near the top of my arsenal.

Dr. Mercola, Melatonin Sleep Support, Spearmint Flavor, .85 fl oz (25 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only gets 5 stars because it works BUT it tastes horrible. Have been using for a 2 weeks now and the taste doesnt get any better. I woudnt say it tasted like spearmenint either. But it does work, Have been using up until now the Natrol Strawberry flavour Melatonin and although it tastes great it really doesnt work so I guess the Dr Mercola one will have to do.

This works as good as Ambien

Posted by organicreviews on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who has had a sleeping problem most of his life. He has tried all sorts of sleep aid,but nothing works except Ambien. One day I found Dr.Mercola and decided to buy one for him after reading excellent reviews. It worked like magic. When he does not take Ambien, he has a hard time to fall asleep, changes his body position many times, and is easily awaken (not to mention wakes me up with all that tossing and turning!). However with Dr.Mercola, he sleeps well through the night and feels rejuvenated the next morning. However he mentioned if he takes this spray right before he goes to bed he felt tired next morning,so he usually 30mins before he plans to go to bed. I strongly recommend Dr. Mercola and we will buy it again.

It's ok

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes horrible and I haven't noticed much improvement in sleep with melatonin generally, but others have superb results with it so I think it depends on the individual.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

works like a charm

Evidently I am the worst insomiac in the world

Posted by Reviewer2822856 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This did not help at all and tastes nasty.

melatonin

Posted by 5331670639079597405 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good for people whom as hard time to sleep,almost miraculous !!!!!!!!!!

1 2