Finaly found it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest, cleanest whey you will find Anywhere!! It meets all of my criteria. It comes from grass fed cows, the cows are an A2 herd, and it's undenatured.

Digestible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually have trouble with dairy products but this is easy for my body to digest.

excellent

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

highly recommend this Protein Powder. Very good quality.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product this ones best tasting vanilla one was horrible .. Immunopro whey is also a good brand by allergy research...this lasts about 2-3 weeks expensive but helps take at night time to curb hunger

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Mixes well- adds creamy texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality whey protein! It mixes well in my morning greens and fruit smoothie and adds a creamy texture.

Absolutely the best tasting and mixing protein out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Look no further as this is THE best quality whey protein you'll find. Tastes great and mixes completely into milk with no hint of sliminess. Could probably eat it with a spoon just like that.

This is excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take at least 3/4 of a measure with my yogurt mixture and add some water too, but also make sure i drink enuf water etc. If not, i do get more thirsty. I often take half a measure more later on. This made a difference the first day I took it, as when i lay down in bed at night i did not get the initial pain I get from my hip injury. This was very interesting, and coincides exactly with taking the whey. It could also have been from B vitamins taken at the same time, but i don't think so, as i have taken Bs before.

Excellent

Posted by zulfu77 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good protein, taste is good especially when it mixes with milk. Love it.

Excellent whey....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

..on to my second tub....I mix it with a favourite chocolate flavour just to add some extra protein. Also I use this for my protein balls.

1 2