Soothing but didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this aloe vera to use as a light daytime moisturizer, however, I had to stop after a week because it made my skin break out. I think it's the glycerin in the product that's the problem.

all-purpose moisturiser

Posted by marianF on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday as a general moisturiser.Nice and soothing.I only wish it didn't contain the preservative ethylexylglycerin.Still, a lot more pure than other aloe vera gels on the market.

Нравится

Posted by anniat on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Густой "сопливый" гель почти без запаха. Использую обычно на лице после скрабов, пилингов и прочих косметических манипуляций. Снимает раздражение, красноту, заживляет мелкие ранки, также должен прекрасно подойти после солнечных ожогов, бритья, эпиляции. Расходуется минимально, но ложится липкой пленкой и долго смывается.

Very good product

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for pure aloe gel to replace an 80% aloe vera gel I could no longer purchase that was about the only thing I could use on my face without breaking out. This is a great product, not only for my face but also for minor burns and sunburn or anytime your skin needs a bit of non-oily healing :) Note that a bit goes a long way and it's a bit sticky at first.

great gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera gel has a light but pleasant scent.

Mi favorito este año

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me gusta mucho,la unica pega es que tienes que extender bien ya que puede dejar rastro blanquecino. Repuse porque me ha gustado mucho. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Pure without chemicals while not the best moisturizer for psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis on my legs. A lot of very dry spots. I would wish it could moisture for longer time however nothing is perfect. Seems to be qualitative skin product.

실망

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

jason natural의 98% 알로에베라겔을 사용하다 피부가 건강해지는 것 같아서 첨가물이 덜 들어간 다른 제품으로 바꿔봤는데 효과가 덜한 것 같아요. 계절탓인지 제품탓인지 모르겠습니다.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is what I've been looking for Aloe Vera with no chemicals.

Best Aloe Vera

Posted by LJS on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the most moisturizing aloe vera I have ever used. Plus no added harmful or unnecessary chemicals.

1 2 3