Best mineral sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes it' grainy, yes it's white BUT biggest surprise: skin tone improves after using for 2 weeks. Smoother, rosier, just looks great! So I stock up in case iherb discontinues it.

They thought of everything when they made this one

Posted by PatriciaM on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent sunscreen that does the job and doesn't turn your skin a weird shade of brown. It DOES turn it a weird shade of white, but this soon blends in and you're good to go.

Great ingredients, but who wants to have a white face all day

Posted by Jarousek on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was excited about this sunscreen and when I got it, I put it on before my bike ride. the skin turns white like using zinc oxide, which is way cheaper. I am disappointed and will use it only for shoulders and back.

Good doc, good products, but grainy sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in Dr. Mercola and love his website. Many of his products are great. The only complaint I have about this product (aside from the cost) is the grainy texture of this sunscreen. It makes me feel self conscious and I end up rubbing it all off. Even if I didn't rub, topicals that aren't smooth will have a tendency to come off faster than smooth textured ones. The white cast is not a valid complaint as this means it is a NATURAL sunscreen composed of the ingredients necessary to protect you from sunburn. This white cast disappears in around 10 minutes. Regardless this is not a product for under makeup. I'll use it for the body for swimming and another brand for my face.

deep tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a Venetian blond skin, using this helped get a beautiful golden tan& I also take Astaxanthin tablets from mercola, less than 4 weeks for one hour a day, in the sun, I have a great deep tan!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yes it really works well. thank you. kind regards Lalla.

Haven't used this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this yet

A little white

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the protection and ingredients this product offers. It leaves your skin white. I put on a layer of coconut oil after the sunscreen and this seems to help.