This product is laughable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would give this product zero stars if I could. 1. First of all, the smell is overwhelming. The smell isn't horrible, but it is so strong that someone can smell you 20 meters away. 2. This is by far the WHITEST sunscreen ever made by mankind. It doesn't go away no matter how much you rub it in - but if you rub it in too much, it starts clumping up like ddae (Koreans know what I'm talking about). You should use this if you want to look like a ghost. My son actually uses this sunscreen to make himself look like a zombie to clown around with his friends. 3. It's almost zero waterproof. I played sports in it once and everyone thought I was sweating milk because the sweat mixed with the sunscreen was running off my face and body. It's shocking that this company even sells this stuff. But even more surprising that people actually buy it and like it.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all mercola's sun care products are excellent, i use them all, no chemicals or toxic products used & gave me a good tan!

Good for face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be protecting my face a bit better than Dr. Mercola's 30 SPF, esp. for our intense NZ sun. Thanks for another great product. Some mornings it's the only moisturizer I use. It goes on quite white, but soon rubs in, and I love it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good healthy product. Only complaint is it doesn't go on as smoothly as I wish it would but I understand that it's because it doesn't contain those nano particles or whatever that can cause cancer. So overall it is a very good product.

kopumā labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Savu darbu dara lieliski, taču paliek baltas "švīkas" uz ādas, bet nu, to var pieciest un ar laiku piešaujas to uzklāt un izlīdzināt. Ja to dara pietiekami veikli, tad viss ir kārtībā!