gives a great, natural tan!!

Posted by marianF on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels more like water rather than oil, not at all greasy, absorbs instantly, very hydrating, light texture and a pleasant green tea scent.After only 15 to 20 minutes of sun exposure in the a.m. it gives a nice, deep tan.Best tanning product I've ever used and with no chemicals or petroleum products in it.

Non-Greasy product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not like banana boat oil, sun potion or hawaii tropics tanning oil. This oil is not as greasy as compared to the latter brands. Worth buying and the price is cheaper than all the brands mentioned. After usage, it is easy to wash off too. There is no need to shower twice or anything. This oil does not give a very strong scent; almost scentless.

AWESOME 아무런 냄새 없고 좋음

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works well and the best thing for this product is it has no strong perfume and that makes me very happy to use it + the ingredients are not harmful. 아무런 냄새 없고 좋습니다. 성분도 안전하구요. 최고!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tanning oil. It doesn't feel greasy at all.

My item has not arrived, it's been 3 months.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My item has not arrived, it's been 3 months. Came neither warning mail. I want my products, they still have paid for them.

Great Oil for Tanning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in tanning beds for the last 4 years. It keeps my skin in great condition and I get a better tan than with any of the chemical products that they sell at the salon. Also there is no petroleum in this product to crack the tanning beds.

so so

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oil mixture, a truly effective help to tan, but a strong smell

My son is happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not try the product but my son did, and he is happy with it. He got a nice tan and no burn. Will buy again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

giving it 4 stars cause i didn t get the chance to try it a lot. doesn t feel oilly on the skin, no smell

Very bad quality