Help

best

Posted by norihito on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the only centrifuge extracted coconut oil in iherb. Far different from cold pressed oil. Highly recommend this.

Best coconut oil I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried coconut oil from few different brands and this one is the best. I use coconut oil regularly and always order this now. Taste is really nice and fresh. Also as far as I know the processing methods of this one are top quality.

oil me up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give this Coconut oil 5 stars it is by far the best I have tasted. Doesn't really have the coco-nutty flavor which is good if you are frying eggs etc that doesn't require a coconut taste. I also re-use the jars to soak almonds in for when i make Almond milk. The Best!

The coconut oil was rancid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The whole jar with the coconut oil was rancid, and iHerb doesn't even reply to my e-mails when I made them aware of that. Bad product. I'll keep ordering the ones from Nutiva. This one kept fresh even though the jar had been opened for 3 months.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems like the good stuff. Good taste and smell. Can use this for just about anything.

Dr. Mercola, organic, fresh shores, extra virgin coconut oil 32 fl oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I also found this oil to be rancidy when I opened the jar, which was strange, considering the best buy date is July. 2015 I bought it Nov, 2013.

rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good oil but gets rancid fast.