Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the delivery time of all my purchases. On average 5 days shipping to Australia. I have researched whey products for about 12months, which is a long time but wanted to get the best quality for my money and cheapest postage. This product is for my 12y son who has trouble with his digestion. He has been taking this whey for breakfast for 4 days and he says he feels better after taking it and gives him more energy. So far so good.

Tastes great..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Mercola products and have a serving of this after my daily work-outs. It tastes great and is loaded with protein. Second time re-ordering..

great product

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product from the right cows. shame you do not carry the mecola cardiovascular product Cardiovascular Support* 120 Vegetarian Capsules 1 Month Supply

The Best in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Besides the superb taste, this product to me is the best in the market. Another outstanding product from Dr Mercola. Trusted and of highest quality.

A protein powder I can trust!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I blend lots of smoothies to add excellent nutrition to my busy lifestyle. This has everything needed for my body to best use the whey. I add half a scoop to most savory and sweet concoctions. It works with both.