The DIFFERENT classes in Whey Protein Powders.

Posted by Reviewer2694374 on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bodybuilding type whey protein powders are all about protein quantity not quality. Thus, they are made from the cheapest and pasteurised at 161 degrees for 30 mins which denatures all proteins. Thats why their powders has a rancid acidic aftertaste. Most people will not realise this as the rancidity has been cunningly covered up by the most expensive flavorings. Medical grade whey protein from companies such as Defense Nutrition ( which supplies the whey protein for Mercola's Pure Protein ) is a totally different animal all together. Its grass fed, unpasteurised whey protein. I have tried pure protein and is EXTREMELY IMPRESSED on taste, flavor, sweetness,mixability and effectiveness. You can tell that the Mercola team went through lots of hardwork to plan and deliver such a product. I know coz I am a co owner of a nutrition factory and a biochemist. I am very impressed with Pure Protein. Period.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This not only tastes great, but it mixes quickly into any liquid you put it in. It is not overly sweet which is why I love it mixed with greens or fruit in a blender for a wonderful nutritious breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up.

Dr Mercola

Posted by Reviewer1539880 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yummy Yummy!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust in this brand and the benefits it provides. It tastes good, too.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but expensive… Love, d

Excellent for the Vanilla-lover.

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very Vanilla-y. If you like vanilla, you will love this. Lovely with the Chia seeds, and of course, all of Dr. M's finest ingredients. I personally like some of the other Mercola flavors better, but this serves as a great base if you are adding other things.

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2756192 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love Dr. Mercola but, I will not buy this product again. It's a high quality whey however I realized after studying the label that it is heavily "cut" with maltodextrin (my guess is 20 to 25% maltodextrin). It made me feel bloated and constipated. It's also pricey, I may try Jay Robbs or Dr Mercola's other protein powder(s).

protein powder