Expensive but best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried all of the Matcha teas available on iHerb. This one is the most expensive one, the quantity is extremely small (30g). However, it has the best taste and color. Compared to other Matcha teas, you can see that the color is much brighter. Too bad that it's sooo expensive. If price is not an issue - get it - best option (I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the high price for this small quantity.)

Mercola Organic Matcha Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola did well when he sourced and endorsed this product! This is a really high-quality, great-tasting organic, shade-grown Matcha ~ don't hesitate to buy! Unlike some other brands sold here, Mercola's Matcha retains its bright green color for quite a while after brewing, indicating a high antioxidant (polyphenol) content. The taste is excellent too. And yes, it's more expensive than the other brands, but this is one case where you definitely get what you pay for.

Perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have followed Dr. Mercola for quite some time now, his medical advice always seemed sound and he is very much into details. His Royal Matcha is incredible. Top quality and vibrant green. It's extremely important to me that Matcha be USDA Organic and this certainly is. The taste is awesome, the energy is powerful but very smooth. Japanese Matcha differs because you are drinking all of the powder, instead of just steeping a tea bag. You are consuming all the plant matter. I have tried a few other Matcha products on Iherb and I would have to say this is my favorite by far. Awesome work Dr. Mercola!

Maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es el mejor te que he tomado en mi vida, tiene un color verde brillante precioso y no se si sera casualidad pero me encuentro mejor desde que lo tomo! La unica pega es el precio, muy caro.

Medium quality Match

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product thinking it's high quality Match upon people reviews here. But when i received and tasted it i found out it's kinda low- medium grade Match, the one you should use in baking and cold drinks like smoothies not for making calming hot cup a tea. It's color not that florescent bright green ( dull like ) and it has a slight bitterness, completely different than the real sweet taste of high quality ceremonial grade Matcha. Too bad i spent all that money for something i will only use for baking.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great price!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good green color and great taste

This suits my lifestyle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like taking this so I can keep my coffee intake down to two a week (in a good week). It tastes OK if you froth it up with an electric milk frother (you can get em for peanuts on eBay) and I also add himalayan rock salt (in liquid form - called "sole", look it up) to make it more palatable and overcome that gaggy aftertaste all green tea has. Or you could use honey, but for me salt is better - low carbs. And of course it's reputedly a great source of antioxidants. On the down side it's fairly expensive, but what are you gonna do. You get what you pay for, the cheap ones are undrinkable, and probably not that beneficial healthwise.

Green Colored Powdered Matcha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this and another brand of Matcha tea in a powder form. Several others in a tea bag form from other companies. I think this tea tastes the smoothest and least bitter tasting. This is my 4th or 5th time repurchasing this brand.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seems like a great value - compared to other Matcha teas + so good for you! The taste is great + I would buy again as soon as I'm out!

1 2