great to cut appetite the healthy way

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

every morning & afternoon, 5 chorella tabs & 2 Dr. Mercola, Spiru-Blue, with Antioxidant,Coating & 1tbsp been polleen & huge tbsp coconut oil, all in my mouth, chew it like a mushy dessert, all done before breakfast, then few hours later a green smoothie, it makes me alert & keeps my appetite in check!, everyone comments how nice my hair has become!

Good for energy

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great for my energy levels. I think that these will be my number one choice in Spirulina from now on as Dr Mercola's source is trustworthy and very particular. It certified organic and has high antioxidant content. This extract is pleasant and easy to use. iHerb provide me with wonderful customer service and they pick, pack and post my order very quickly and provide a fantastic DHL service which delivers my order very fast. The overall service is fabulous, Thank you.

Best spirulina on the market

Posted by Jarousek on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying Dr. Mercola's products for over a year now; yes, they are very pricey, but you get a very high quality product for your hard earned dollars. That to me is absolutely worth it.

Great product

Posted by 5496661071427962528 on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great price!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

to iherb for carrying Dr. Mercola's products. I feel these are a superior supplement and I give my dog the Spiru-Green.

Excellent Product!